New Features in 14.2.0
New Universal Virtual Edge (VE) Container
- Replaces the previous versions of Elisity Micro Edge and Virtual Edge with a single container.
- Deployable within Cisco Catalyst 9000 series Application Hosting environments (supported models only) and in standalone Docker environments.
- Previous deployments of the Elisity Micro Edge and Virtual Edge containers should be migrated to this Universal Virtual Edge.
RESTCONF Communication Improvements
- Cloud Control Center now indicates when RESTCONF calls to Virtual Edge node switches fail.
- Administrative users can restart the RESTCONF process on VE node switches via the Cloud Control Center.
Editable Security Profile Names
- Security profile names can now be edited via the "Edit Security Profile" interface.
Policy Matrix Rapid Edits
- Users can now perform bulk policy edits directly in the Policy Matrix.
- Multiple cells can be selected within the Policy Matrix and Security Profiles can be added to all selected cells.
System Created "Allow All" and "Deny All" Security Profiles
- Pre-defined Security Profiles for Allow All and Deny All are now available by default.
- These can be used to allow or deny all traffic between two policy groups
No Edge/Site Selection Required for Adding Devices or Applications
- Applications and Devices can now be onboarded to the Elisity Cloud Control Center without being required to be added to a specific site or Elisity Edge.
Asset Groups can be used in Policy Group Assignments
- Administrator created Asset Groups can now be used as match criteria within Policy Group definitions in the Cloud Control Center
- Timers have been optimized for the Medigate API based connector
Efficient Distribution of Policy Group Values
- IP to Policy Group value mappings are selectively distributed to enforcement nodes enabling increased Policy Group scale in Cisco Catalyst environments.