Elisity supports simple API connectivity to Medigate as a method to enrich Medical device discovery and identity.
- Admin access to the Medigate online portal for API key generation
- The Medigate on-premise collector should be deployed and operational
1. Generate the API token on the Medigate online portal by logging in and navigating to Settings > System Settings > User Management. Select Add User.
2. Create an API user by selecting the API User option, fill out the required fields and select Create User. Our API User needs Read-Only Permissions. Choose Select All in the Site Permissions field.
3. After creating the user, select Generate Token next to the user name where the portal says Pending Token Generation. Copy the API token to your clipboard as we will be using it when creating the connector in Elisity Cloud Control Center.
4. Log into Elisity Cloud Control Center and navigate to Connectors and select + IDP/Connectors.
5. Select Configure on the Medigate connector tile in the list that pops up on the right side of the screen.
6. Enter the API URL (issued by Medigate), and the API Token generated in a previous step in the appropriate fields and select Review and Submit. All the other fields are optional.
example API URL: https://api.medigate.io/ (please check your Medigate documentation to find the API URL Medigate provides for your country/region.)
7. After the connector has been configured it should show Active on the main connector page in Cloud Control Center.